Many thanks to Sharla Shults, Catnip of Life, for the One Lovely Blog Award, which has been given to Women Making Strides. Catnip of Life is another lovely blog that captures the best moments in life in both words and photographs.
Women Making Strides can now pay the award forward. Before announcing my nominees for the One Lovely Blog award, the rules require that I post seven random facts about myself.
1) My husband Ken and I are Community Coordinators for Worldwide Marriage Encounter.
2) My daughter Katie teaches English in South Korea. My son Jim and daughter Mel are in college.
3) Our dog Dexter is loveable, and visitors to our home often want to take him home.
4) I enjoy doing Social Media!
5) There are typically 20 books and magazines on or near my nightstand waiting to be read.
6) I start my day with prayer or reading spiritual books.
7) I walk or run a minimum of 15 minutes every day.
It was difficult to narrow down, but I am pleased to nominate the following inspiring blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Please leave a comment so I know you received notification of the award.
For the nominees, the rules for the award are to:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Give 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 blogs that you admire for the One Lovely Blog Award